Does Your Company’s Online Reputation Work in 2020?
We hope that your 2020 has begun on a good note. Though, the first month of January is about to end and hoping that you have also adopted the right measures to keep your online reputation on track. Have you taken such steps? If not, then it’s doesn’t sound futuristic. Have you ever analyzed your online reviews? Do these reviews sing your praises? Or you lack some valuable and positive reviews?
If you aren’t sure about any of these and concerned about your subpar online reputation? In this blog, we have some great tips that can sort all these issues well.
Where you can begin to build a positive online reputation?
- Ask happy & satisfying customers to post some online reviews- Every time you strive hard to make a customer happy and satisfying. If you are succeeding in it, then asking them to share their positive experience with you on the web, will be a great idea. Don’t feel shying in asking them a review. This will merely take one or two minutes but will bring a positive impact on your online reputation.
- Accurate business listing on the web- Clients are searching businesses online in various platforms like Facebook, Yelp, Google and more. They use these platforms in the time when they’re in a pickle and need some expert help. Always double-check, the business details you have posted here including contact number, email id, and address. All of these should be correct.
- Create a Strong Social Media Presence: Do you have your social media business profile? Everyone is active on social media sites. There are almost more than billions of people on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. If you don’t have an active social media presence, then you are missing lots of great opportunities.
How to maintain a positive online presence?
- Respond to each & every business review- Responds actively to each and every business review you receives. Though, many ignore the negative reviews they receive online. Apologizing for the inconvenience caused to the customers is the right way of getting into the mind of the customer. Generally, all such negative reviews are posted from the fake and anonymous ids. Asking them for their identity is the right way to sort the issue. Whereas the positive feedbacks need a quick “Thank You”! This really goes a long way and increase online reputation as well. Make sure, all these reviews sound professional and if required then leave an in-depth offline response to that particular customer.
- Regularly update business information- Make sure that your business details available online are cent percent true and correct. Better to update these details regularly. No matter whether you are changing location, phone no. or any detail, it should be accurate and posted on all the listings.
- Stay Active on Social Media: Creating a social media profile is not the ultimate thing. These profiles should be active too. No matter whether it’s a Facebook page or LinkedIn. Staying in these channels with the regular post or update is important. It keeps your users engaged and informed about your business. Including this, respond to the reviews or comments you received on these posts too. You can also mark off it in your to-do list. Apart from your services and offers, you can post some political and controversial topics to increase user engagement.
Struggling in maintaining a positive online reputation? Or need some expert help? Sevenstar Websolutions will help out with it well and provide the best results.