Sevenstar Websolutions welcome all its users for a better browsing experience. We are a company that provides world-class website development, mobile app development, and digital marketing to all business types and sizes.
- This will explain how we will use your personal data and other information when you are on our website. This policy does not control third party websites that we do not own such as, Google, Facebook, etc.
- All the trademarks content and images we use on this website belong to us or are licensed by the trademark owners for use on our website.
- Any illegal use of our website leads to the claim for damages or is a criminal offense.
- You may not copy, distribute, or meddle with any content in the website
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect the Information given by the users to us directly. Sevenstar Websolutions collects information when a user interacts with us as when you interact with our website. The personal information we collect from our users may include name, contact number, mailing address, email address, and any other information to complete your request.
The User can deny sharing any information we request, however, it is important to note that this may make it impractical for us to fulfill your request. We will use the information to offer the products or services you want, to modify our offered Service, and to inform you about promotions and new product launches.
Use of Data
- To maintain our Service/product;
- To inform you of the changes we make to our Service/product/software;
- To allow you to take part in our Service when you choose;
- To deliver customer support & to customized solutions;
- To analyze the use of our Service/product/software;
- To detect, prevent and acknowledge technical errors;
- To accomplish other purpose for which you offer it;
- To conduct obligations and implement proposed rights from any contracts between you and us, along with billing and collection;
- To provide you info about your account, subscription, including its expiration renewal notices, and email instructions, etc.;
- To provide you news about special offers and other general info on other products or services we offer that just like what you have already
- purchased or questioned about unless you have chosen to stop receiving such information;
- In any other way we share when you give us the information;
Cookies are but small files stored on your computer with a meagre amount of data about the sites you’re visiting. These files have information of the page you’ll visit, and any other information you’ve shared. Cookies help us understand how you interact with our website’s content and improve your experience when you are on our site. With cookies, we can learn about your language preferences so that you don’t need to change it on every visit.
When you are on our platform, we may send you some cookies with a string of alphanumeric characters to uniquely identify your browser and enhance your experience on our platform. A cookie may also communicate information about how you are using our platform, and enable us to tracking the usage of Services over time. The information allows a room for the improvement of our website. When you access our platform, we may gather and store a distinctive identification number related to your device, device type, and contact number. We may use the data collected through cookies to:
- remember information so you do not have to re-enter again when you use our Service,
- offer customized content and information,
- serve and monitor the efficiency
- identify or fix any technology issues.
Third-Party Tracking and Online Advertising
We allow third-party advertising platforms to get information about your usage of our site so that they can show ads relevant to your preferences on our website and on other websites or services.
If you have any doubts about the cookies and other tracking/recording tools that we use, you can directly contact us.
STORING AND PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We will stockpile your related information through our platform and store it to process by our subordinate branches, members, or service providers to provide you with the best facilities.
Sevenstar Websolutions is apprehensive about the security of user’s information and uses suitable substantial, administrative, and technological methods to preserve the reliability and security of all collected information throughout our website. However, we cannot assure you of the intricacy and security of our systems.
Sevenstar Websolutions does not purposely collect information from anybody below the age of 18 years or enable them to register. If we get to know that we have personal information from someone less than 18 years of age, we will delete that as soon as possible. If you think we have any information from a child under 18, feel free to contact us.