We are looking for a Senior iOS (Native Swift/ Objective C) with minimum 3 to 6 years experience.
Required Key Skills:
1. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
2. Proven with minimum of 3-6 years of iOS development experience.
3. Have published at least 3-4 original iOS apps preferably related IOT.
4. Integration experience with Bluetooth, camera, IOT, etc.
5. Strong understanding of iOS SDK.
6. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
7. Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented.
8. Technology: Strong OOPS Concepts, Objective C/Swift, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, JSON/XML Parsing, Third Party Integration, Push Notification, Design Pattern
9. Experience with Payment Gateway integrations is desirable
10. Experience with publishing application on Apple App Store (desirable).
11. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
12. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
13. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
14. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a full hands-on software development role with 80-90% of your time to be coding. For example:
Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented- Design principles Working in a
team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps
Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from
concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team across the world in the US, Romania, India
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Requirements and qualifications:
Must have: Bachelors or Masters Degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or related field
3-7 years of experience in software development and engineering
Expertise in iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa, Swift
Hands on experience with HTML5, CSS, XML, API
Must have experience in Mac OS platforms
A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Proficiency in tools like JIRA, Slack, Git, Trello and working knowledge of DevOps
Additional desired qualifications:
Ability to lead small team (2-4) of software engineers when necessary
Prior Technical Lead experience is a plus
Significant contribution history to open source projects and/or demonstrable published iOS apps in iTunes store
Round 1: Initial HR phone screen
Round 2: Behavioral and Technical round
Round 3: Hands-on programming challenges onsite at our office in target technologies such as Objective-C / Swift )
|Industry||IT - Software|
|Skills||xml management ux apis ios objective-c application mac api source framework swift css|