A fair understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento, PHP, and Zend.
-: Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites
-: Work on Magento integration with external systems, viz CMS/CRM/ERP/Payment/Shipping, Multiple vendor etc.
-: Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
-: Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
-: Analyze, debug, and test code.
-: Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
-: Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
-: Extensive experience of PHP 5+ and MySQL.
-: Focused on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
-: Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
2. Design robust, scalable and secure features
3. Collaborate with team members to develop and ship Magento based ecommerce applications.
4. Write unit and functional testcases.
5. Work on bug fixing, identifying performance issues and improving application performance
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Handling complex technical issues.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
If you are a PHP developer with atleast one year experience in Magento you may apply for this position.
As a Developer, you will be a part of our web development team and will be working with some very experienced developers on challenging and interesting projects.
You will be a part of an Agile delivery team and will work closely with Requirement Analysts, Scrum Masters, Development & Design team and QA team.
Minimum 1 year of experience in Magento Development with In-depth knowledge of Magento framework.
- Theme Customization & Plug-in Development
- Development of custom modules of Magento , as needed.
- API integration with third party tools, plug-ins & services
- In-depth knowledge Magento ‘s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components.
- Experience working in Magento 2.0.
- Magento Certification is a plus.
- Proficient in PHP 5.5/MySQL 5.6, LAMP server stack management.
- Knowledge on HTML/CSS , JS .
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
- Expertise in GIT-based source control & deployment strategies.
- Strong knowledge in Implementing API services like REST,SOAP.
- Excellent database design and implementation skills.
- Should possess in depth knowledge on complete Ecommerce architecture and systems.
- Strong Working knowledge of shopping cart development with shipping, and – Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
The candidate must have:
- 1+ year of web development experience
- Very good understanding of Magento
- Preferably have experience of some PHP framework like Laravle or CakePHP or Symfony etc.
- Experience of having built RESTful services on php.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design Principles
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL, primarily MySQL
- Familiar with DB design, Query Optimization
- Good Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and deployment of PHP applications.
Salary: Best in Industry
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Mail your resume at :- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||PHP developer|
|Skills||Module Creation,API development,API Integration,Magento theme integration & Customization,Magento website performance, security and speed monitoring|